“Fabulous lamb sandwiches”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My partner and I love to go to Juliet's Cafe before hitting the beach. My favourite is their grilled lamb sandwich. I have not had one as good anywhere else, and enjoy the space and the ambience. We find the family pleasant and professional.

2  Thank DBTAlive

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The service is good, once you order from the counter they bring it to your table. Great selection of hot and cold entrees. I have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. The owner is friendly and welcoming. Nice atmosphere with an attractive fireplace and inviting ambience. The mugs were `warmed`for our tea! Need I say more about attention to details. The grilled lamb sandwich was great, very filling and generous amounts of fresh tomato, lettuce and cucumber.

4  Thank Potterette
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I go there about once a week for lunch. It's not cheap fir what it is but my lunch is really good! I always have their club sandwich with a side of roasted potatos. Very satisfying...

3  Thank Constantine L
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We stopped in at the Cornwall and Cypress location for a quick lunch. Our little guy wanted a grilled cheese - no veggies or fancy cheese - just the cheddar - the guy at the cash said no problem, then proceeded to charge us $10 (the rate for their fancy grilled cheese sandwich) saying there was no key to press for anything less expensive! That's the way it goes. However - we were seated near the kitchen and had the opportunity to watch the food prep person (who had just handled cutlery and condiments) proceed to make our tuna sandwich without washing her hands and without gloves, using her fingers to press the tuna onto the bread. When I questioned her on this as she delivered the food to us, she first denied it, then when I said I had seen her do it - she replied "The health department does not require it". Needless to say we left without eating - $40 in the hole for a kid's grilled cheese, a salad and a tuna sandwich. We had great bagels at Seigels across the street for $12, where they used gloves! Eat there instead.

6  Thank newyorkerCanada
Reviewed June 13, 2008

Tasty sandwiches and things.

2  Thank VolaciousR