2,143 results
All reviews hawksworth restaurant heated floors shortbread cookies rain shower deluxe room turn down service soaking tub art gallery lobby bar beautiful hotel huge bathroom fourth floor car service sitting area little touches nespresso machine concierge desk
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I stay frequently at the London Holborn Rosewood and have thus been disappointed by the Georgia (3 nights over two successive weekends). In a double superior room we had one bath robe, one breakfast tea teabag, the shampoo was not replaced on second day so we had to ask. The hotel was not able to give us a dinner reservation in the Hawksworth (despite manager's assurances upon check in that as a guest this was unlikely to be a problem) When I expressed my disappointment they kindly credited a breakfast which was a nice gesture and they were obviously concerned and went out of their way to apologise including a complementary bottle of wine. Needs tightening up to be a five star hotel and my experience seems to echo other recent reviews. Shame.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank wmshepps
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear wmshepps,

I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a memorable stay with us over the past two weekends. As you are familiar with, this is not the typical Rosewood experience and I do apologize that you have left disappointed from your stays. I hope that we have the opportunity to make it up to you on a future stay and demonstrate our commitment to service and luxury experiences here at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

From an experienced traveler, over 75 countries and stayed in the top hotels in the world.

A five star hotel should have some minimum requirements that This hotel failed to have during my 9 day stay.

Failed to have 2 bathrobes, Bathroom Mats, 2nd Bath Towels, 2nd roll of hygienic Bathroom Paper...

... The only night that my wife and I decided to go to the Hotel Bar, it was reserved for a private party...

... Most Hotel Staff were very kind and gave us good intentions during their service, but a 5 star hotel NEEDS to be a five star hotel in all aspects. This was not the case, reason why in my next trip to Vancouver I will stay at a different hotel.

2  Thank Jordi Z

Dear Jordi Z,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you did not find the experience to be truly 5 star. You are correct that it seems as though we did not deliver on some of the key features of a luxury 5 star property and I do apologize for this. I hope that we are able to welcome you back in the nearest future to show you the true Rosewood Hotel Georgia experience and restore your faith in our property and service.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Enjoyed our three night stay - very good breakfast. Lovely swimming pool on 4th floor; didn't use the spa. Good location and easy to get around. Staff very helpful. Room was stunning with tea/coffee making facility.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Terjan,

I am pleased to hear you enjoy your recent three night stay with us at Rosewood Hotel Georgia. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we are all truly delighted to know that your stay was nothing short of perfection. Thank you for the comments regarding our pool facility, location and staff. We are very proud of our guest rooms and it is very nice to know that you found them stunning. From all of us at the hotel, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

This property is 1 of the 10 best hotels I have ever stayed in and I work in travel. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel.

The hotel is located in a prime location. It is within walking distance to the cruise pier and Canada Place, The Vancouver Lookout, shopping and great dining options.

The concierge in the lobby are in a word spectacular. They assisted with excursions, gave directions, gave recommendations and even helped me with a Hop on Hop off problem.

My partner was celebrating his birthday and they brought up a beautifully decorated plate with an enormous cupcake and lots of candy around it.

Hawksworth restaurant is an absolute treat. There is a reason why it is one of the highest rated restaurants in Vancouver. It is worth the cost. We went for brunch and made reservations. I had the best french toast i had ever had. It was a delicious brioche french toast with to die for sauces. The eggs benedict my partner had was equally heaven.

Bel Cafe is a great spot to grab a bite. The pastries available for breakfast were so good we ate here twice for breakfast. The croissants are amazing. If you come in the afternoon like I did on another trip they were pretty much out of everything.

We did not get drinks in Prohibition bar because i'm not a big drinker, but it looks insanely cool, like a speakeasy.

The pool is a beautiful pool that is a salt water pool not found in many hotels. It was warm and steamy in the heated pool area.

There is works of art scattered throughout the property and they even offer a brochure to ensure you see all the amazing pieces in the hotel.

They have an amazing spa that offers tons of different treatment options.

I stayed in a deluxe room with a plush king sized bed, a rain shower that is a treat, heated floors, a tub and complimentary WI-FI.

For those looking to spoil yourself, this is a great option.

Room tip: I don't think there could be a bad room.
Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank TravelingwithJeff

Dear TravelingwithJeff,

Thank you for taking the time to write this very kind review regarding your recent visit to Rosewood Hotel Georgia. Reading this was a real treat and I'm very thankful for your lovely words. I am delighted to know that your time with us was nothing short of perfection and that you were able to visit several sights around town. Thank you for the comments regarding our outlets and hotel amenities, I'm glad to hear you were able to visit and enjoy some of them. On behalf of the entire team I thank you again for choosing us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

We found this place online. Almost booked at the Fairmont across the street but Rosewood had a 2 night special so we tried it. So glad we did! The hotel is perfectly located, walking distance to many great restaurants and high end shops. It's absolutely beautiful inside and the rooms were totally updated, huge and gorgeous. We had a double vanity in the bathroom, huge soaker tub, equally huge shower and separate toilet. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, even recognizing our anniversary with a bottle of champagne. Would return again in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Sheryl,

I am so pleased you found us online and decided to stay with us during your recent anniversary celebrations. Congratulations, it was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest and reading your review was very nice. We love having a convenient location for our guests that is surrounded by many restaurants and shopping locations. I do hope you were able to enjoy the soaker tub as that is one of our most loved features. We all thank you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.