“Top notch”

Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Location is great, staff is so wonderful... You will want for nothing. Car service in the Bentley is a real treat. The beds are very comfortable! This place has it all. Look no further!

2  Thank Sandy C

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am not sure why this stunning and luxurious hotel is not #1 in Vancouver but I am glad that I opted to spend to night here during my brief visit to the city. It is so centrally located that any more central is hard to imagine. It is steps from the Skytrain station, across from Pacific Centre, Robson street shopping, and Gastown. It is the most beautiful hotel that I ever stayed at although I am very happy with my favorite Kimpton hotels. Hotel Georgia is classic and elegant while being super modern and functional. The lighting system in the room was quite a feature that I have never seen anywhere else. The bed was plush dressed in luxurious linen which made for the most comfortable sleep. And the bathroom amenities were simply stunning. I think that I feel in love with his bathroom and might replicate it in my own home. And the list goes on: gym, spa, 4 restaurants and a wonderful warm saltwater pool. Finally, all staff are genuinely friendly and helpful without expecting to be rewarded for everything that they do. Needless to say that I felt like a princess, even if only for 2 nights...

Room Tip: We stayed in a superior king on 5th floor with a few of the courtyard. Although our room was next to...
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Amazing! We have travelled quite a lot lately and like to stay in nice hotels, the Rosewood exceeded my expectations.The service, rooms and facilities where "Top Class".Our children loved it as well they are 16 and 19 they enjoyed the Bentley ride and the gym and pool facilities.When i visit Vancouver again i will defiantly look at no where else to stay:)

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms high floors
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed in Rosewood for 5 nights in the beginning of February. It fits in all the comments of the reviews I.e. nice decor and excellent service from the minutes we arrived till we left. We have tried all the recently opened 5 star hotels in Vancouver in our annual visit in the recent years. Rosewood is one of our favourite. We stayed in the de luxe room with a huge bathroom which is worth spening a bit more. The complimentary Benley to anywhere downtown is such a bonus. I think it would have been no. 1 choice on Tripadvisor only because of the price.

1  Thank Kitty180
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I've stayed at many hotels, from grungy small places, to top of class. The Rosewood Georgia is in the league of "top of class". Rooms are quiet, modern equipped, have an amazing shower. Service was quick and hassle-free. Even though I arrived for check-in at mid-night, there were no hassles. The beds are very comfy, and the little touches like the slippers near your bed, personalized greeting on TV etc. are all making your stay that much better.

The location is great too, in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, 1 block away from Robson, 2 blocks from Waterfront, across from the main museum in Vancouver.

This is my new Vancouver favorite.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Charles D
Reviewed February 17, 2013

From the second I arrived at this hotel every aspect has been perfection: amazingly friendly staff, beautiful period interior and gorgeous room. The downtown location is perfect and the complimentary hotel Bentley will take you anywhere in the downtown for free.

I can go on forever- terrific beds with sumptuous linens, fantastic huge bathroom and the best oysters I've ever had in the lobby bar/ lounge.

Outstanding - the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at.

Jeff, London On

1  Thank Jeff_London_On
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wow! This hotel was better than perfect! The accommodations were beautiful, the gym was wonderful, and the pool was great also! Oh, and let's not forget the Nespresso coffee maker in the room, amazing! The staff was very accomodating and called us by name, they made reservations for us and offered us suggestions and were very helpful in answering our questions. The beds were especially comfortable, and when we got to our room after checking in, the tv was on with fireplace background and a message that read "welcome, mr. & mrs. wise". I fell in love with the bathroom in our suite including the heated floor and the shower with the big rainfall-like shower head. If you are staying in Vancouver, stay at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia!

2  Thank MrsWise