“Gorgeous, beautiful, Best Service ever!!! Paradise!!!”

Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Unexpectedly beautiful, overly well-serviced by smiling helpful people with a lot of common sense...loved it!!!
Recommended!!!
Nice smiles, very super duper modern rooms, great decor, great food, great bar, we loved all about it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cami_maz

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days during a 2 week tour of the west coast of Canada, my girlfriend and I were not disappointed. Exceptional room with great decoration and a wonderful bathroom. Amazing service from the staff. Hotel is located in a convenient location and comes highly recommended :)

• Stayed: August 2012
Steve H, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I read your wonderful and gracious comments about our hotel. Thank you for taking your time to post your review.

Whether you travel often or occasionally, a hotel can provide you with luxurious accommodations that can sometimes make you wish you could call it home. We hope by your stay with us you will now call us your "home away from home" when you return to Vancouver.

Our goal as a team is to provide each guest with exceptional service and CARE and we are
so happy we exceeded your expectations.

I will pass your kind comments to my team.

Please come again back soon.

Steve Halliday
Managing Director

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife surprised me with a night for us in a suite for my birthday. We have travelled a lot and stayed in all sorts of places. Rosewood Hotel Georgia blew us away - which is funny because we live in Vancouver, 15 minutes away! The staff, amenities, pool, suite, and overall experience really impressed us. We will keep it a tradition to stay at this hotel once a year. It's rare these days to have such a consistently excellent experience at a hotel - but we did! If you read my other TripAdvisor contributions, you'll see I try to be candid and fair in my feedback. Good places get kudos and inconsistent places get criticism. Rosewood Hotel Georgia stands out, based on our visit, as a great hotel.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Georgia hotel is amazing. From the personal service to the little touches it is difficult to fault. It is centrally located, walking distance to the waterfront and Gas Town, close to the Burrard st station and ideally situated for shopping and eating out. Particular mention should be made of the concierge who clearly loves his job and is extremely knowledgeable, the hotel driver, Jim, who is warm, friendly and who made our (complimentary) drive to the aquarium an absolute education and Romina at the front desk who went out of her way to help us. The housekeeping staff greeted us by name and the turn down service was a welcome treat at the end of the day. I will definitely stay at the Georgia when I return to Vancouver and cannot recommend it more highly. An added bonus is the free wi-fi - really appreciated when traveling with teenagers! The only tiny complaint that I have is that the bed was a little soft for my liking - but given everything else going for this gem of a hotel - it is hardly worth mentioning.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Staying at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia was one of the best experiences my wife and I have ever had at a hotel. We needed to get away from Victoria after Christmas and before going back to work in the new year. We have gone to Las Vegas many times in the past but decided on Vancouver this time round and are we ever glad we did. The hotel service and room were pure perfection and of course there is a ton and a half of things to do in down town Vancouver.

Tip: If your a BC Resident the hotel offers free parking ($40/day)

Room Tip: Get a better view up higher. The elevators are fast and smooth and only take a few seconds to get to...
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Just returned to the UK after staying for six days at this city centre hotel. We noticed the redevelopment work during our last visit to Vancouver, and thought we'd try it out. The facade may be old, but the hotel rooms are modern, comfortable, well proportioned and equipped. Our christmas trip was delightful - with attentive staff, great food, with nothing that seemed to be too much trouble.

A close to perfect stay!

1  Thank keitharrowsmith
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for nearly a month. It was AMAZING in every sense of the word. The attention to detail (coming back to find alcohol wipes left next to my spectacles case by room service), the warm and friendly staff, and what was probably the highlight of the entire stay: JIM DUDLEY, the outstanding hotel driver who showed my girlfriend and I around Vancouver made this stay perfect. We had originally only intended to stay for 5 days but ended up extending more than 4times that length because it was really that incredible. The hotel also has one of the best concierge teams a hotel can have with Matthew making excellent recommendations all around Vancouver for food and lesisure. The staff even went out of the way to help out with our Visa applications and many a time had to help us print documents in the middle of the night without a fuss. The Hotel Georgia is truly an outstanding hotel, and one that many other top hotels should learn from. We are truly grateful to the wonderful people at this hotel. TWO THUMBS UP!

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the museum. The views are amazing.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple