“Excellant experience”

Ranked #4 of 90 Hotels in Vancouver
Lethbridge, Canada
“Excellant experience”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was a guest at the Hotel for a large Company meeting and was totally impressed with this Hotel. The staff is excellent in every capacity and the rooms, meeting rooms and food services provided throughout the hotel were excellent. I stay in many places all over North America and this is right up their with Ritz Carlton's and as good as I have had. They must have a training program that is communcated well throughout their people because they never miss an opportunity to go beyond to help out guests.

I never make comments on Trip Advisor but felt compelled in this situation as I really enjoyed my stay.

Todd B
Lethbridge Alta

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank ToddB88_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've stayed here a few times as it is conveniently located across from the court house, in the heart of downtown Vancouver. It's always a pleasure to stay here. Everyone is friendly, from the valet to the check-in, to the restaurant staff. The rooms are immaculate. Everything Vancouver has to offer is at its doorstep.

The Rosewood is a wonderful alternative to the 'typical' chain hotel experience. It manages to be charming, yet consistently meet a business traveller's needs.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank youthfulcruiser
Port Moody, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The recent renovations to this hotel were completed with respect of the old hotel and very tastefully done. The staff were very professional, respectful and discreet. We also rented a board room for a day and found the staff were supportive and attentive to detail. Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank CRChica01
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was our first stay at the Hotel Georgia and we hope to return someday. Every aspect of the hotel embodied excellence...the staff, the facilty, the restaurants, the room, and the spa. We will always remember Jim, our driver of the Hotel's Bentley, whose professionalism, kindness, and knowledge of the area absolutely made our trip to Vancouver one of the most memorable experiences at a hotel that we have ever had. The location of the property is perfectly situated in the downtown area. Our room was quiet and the bathroom was huge. Stay here...don't look elsewhere. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I would recommend that you ask for a room on one of the upper floors that overlooks the art museum.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Greer224
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Absolutely wonderful hotel! From the beautiful 1920's decor to the attentiveness of the staff, this was the perfect retreat in Vancouver. By far the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. This is one not to miss! I especially enjoyed Jim, the Bentley driver, it is a lovely service to offer their guests. You will not be disappointed...

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank SYVgirl
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We have just returned home after spending three nights at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia for our tenth wedding anniversary. The historic hotel has been renovated to keep the Art Deco details of the building but the finishings are modern, warm and luxurious. The staff made our stay truly amazing. Everyone was friendly, helpful and seemed to be as excited about our anniversary as we were. They sent us a bottle of champagne, lent us umbrellas to walk in the rain, left us cookies and bottled water every night. Jim, the Bentley driver, drove us a couple of times and he was really personable -- we could tell he loves his job.

We had dinner at Hawksworth Restaurant one evening. The food and wine were fabulous. It lived up to its reputation as Canada's best restaurant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SteveandJa
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This early 1900 hotel revives what every hotel establishment must have been like when there was REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Wow. I have traveled to many destinations with regards to work and leisure and have never received such genuine gracious customer service ever. In fact, my last hotel I stayed at was the Barcelo in San Jose del Cabo for $800/night and I feel I was completely duped. The Barcelo should take some lessons from this master. I decided last minute to take my 3 children up to Vancouver just for some fun. Made a last minute reservation, showed up 4 hours later to none other than 3 kids terry robes & slippers laid out on the bed, a jelly sandwich, cookies and a bowl of delicious jelly beans in our beautiful and very cozy room. AND this was after my kids were greeted with coloring books, crayons and a deck of cards in the lobby. The kids loved swimming in the pool which appeals to them due to the cool shades of red, blue and yellow, of which the whole pool changes at night. Now, lets talk about the bed! I believe, had I been childless on this trip, I would have slept for a solid 12 hours. I have never, ever slept in a more comfortable "hotel bed". Usually I can't wait to sleep in my own bed after a night in a hotel. Not this time! Now I cannot wait to go back. Thank you to all of the staff at the Hotel Georgia (especially Tareq). I will now officially make this my main stay when in Vancouver a few times a year!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family