“Amazing taco stop”

Ranked #945 of 4,228 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: Central
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I've not had a lot of tacos in my life but the ones I have had have always been missing something. These tacos were so good. Simple but bursting with flavour. Will definitely be visiting again. The man who served us was also very pleasant.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Stopped off here for takeaway lunch after cycling around Stanley Park and what a great find.....loved fish tacos! Ate food on the beach nearby and would definitely recommend as great place to eat...can eat in but very small, with few tables...but obviously very popular with visitors and locals giving numbers of people calling in when we were there.
Go eat!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came across this amazing little place during a quick 3 day stay in Vancouver last November. We were wandering around the street trying to decide where to eat when this place caught our eye. It was very small, no seating aside from a few bar stools at the window. I was a little hesitant to agree but I am so glad we decided to try it! I got the mushroom tacos and my husband got chicken and we were both blown away. We were so sad we came here on our last day in Vancouver because we would have come back again if we had the chance! If we ever find ourselves in Vancouver again we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Love their tacos, very tasty. I get take out from this place and it's been good! Go for it. They are very quick, not much a wait time.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Simple place, a few seats inside but just grab a taco and wander down to English Bay and watch the sunset!

Date of visit: July 2017