“Best tacos in Vancouver!”
Review of La Catrina

La Catrina
Ranked #996 of 4,137 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Stopped off here for takeaway lunch after cycling around Stanley Park and what a great find.....loved fish tacos! Ate food on the beach nearby and would definitely recommend as great place to eat...can eat in but very small, with few tables...but obviously very popular with visitors and locals giving numbers of people calling in when we were there.
Go eat!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came across this amazing little place during a quick 3 day stay in Vancouver last November. We were wandering around the street trying to decide where to eat when this place caught our eye. It was very small, no seating aside from a few bar stools at the window. I was a little hesitant to agree but I am so glad we decided to try it! I got the mushroom tacos and my husband got chicken and we were both blown away. We were so sad we came here on our last day in Vancouver because we would have come back again if we had the chance! If we ever find ourselves in Vancouver again we will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Love their tacos, very tasty. I get take out from this place and it's been good! Go for it. They are very quick, not much a wait time.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Simple place, a few seats inside but just grab a taco and wander down to English Bay and watch the sunset!

Reviewed January 28, 2017

All of my favorite tacos. the carnitas were melt in your mouth good. The lingua was the talk of the table. The qusadilla was as good a mi suegra en Mexico makes. They had sidral. I will go back next time I am in Vancouver. If they were open for a breakfast something I would be there on Sunday before we head for the ferry. I have seen fresh overused for tacos, some that people have reviewed as fresh have had tortillas that were days old, these were amazing, the ingredients were all wonderful rich tasting. I would have stayed at the counter all afternoon but my son really wanted to leave. If you are not in the area, get on the bus and head over. 23 will drop you just a block away.