“Delicious tacos! ”

Ranked #997 of 4,145 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came across this amazing little place during a quick 3 day stay in Vancouver last November. We were wandering around the street trying to decide where to eat when this place caught our eye. It was very small, no seating aside from a few bar stools at the window. I was a little hesitant to agree but I am so glad we decided to try it! I got the mushroom tacos and my husband got chicken and we were both blown away. We were so sad we came here on our last day in Vancouver because we would have come back again if we had the chance! If we ever find ourselves in Vancouver again we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Love their tacos, very tasty. I get take out from this place and it's been good! Go for it. They are very quick, not much a wait time.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Simple place, a few seats inside but just grab a taco and wander down to English Bay and watch the sunset!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

All of my favorite tacos. the carnitas were melt in your mouth good. The lingua was the talk of the table. The qusadilla was as good a mi suegra en Mexico makes. They had sidral. I will go back next time I am in Vancouver. If they were open for a breakfast something I would be there on Sunday before we head for the ferry. I have seen fresh overused for tacos, some that people have reviewed as fresh have had tortillas that were days old, these were amazing, the ingredients were all wonderful rich tasting. I would have stayed at the counter all afternoon but my son really wanted to leave. If you are not in the area, get on the bus and head over. 23 will drop you just a block away.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2016

We tried the tacos at La Catrina last week. They were delicious fresh and tasty. Extra sauces are available if you want to crank up the heat! Friendly owner and staff. Fast and take out if you ask. Good and tasty we tried some vegetarian (mushrooms yum) and al Pastor, Lengua, Chicken, and Fajita. I liked them all...I could have eaten more but my belly said enough.

Date of visit: September 2016