“Good Food”

Ranked #996 of 4,138 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Love their tacos, very tasty. I get take out from this place and it's been good! Go for it. They are very quick, not much a wait time.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Simple place, a few seats inside but just grab a taco and wander down to English Bay and watch the sunset!

Reviewed January 28, 2017

All of my favorite tacos. the carnitas were melt in your mouth good. The lingua was the talk of the table. The qusadilla was as good a mi suegra en Mexico makes. They had sidral. I will go back next time I am in Vancouver. If they were open for a breakfast something I would be there on Sunday before we head for the ferry. I have seen fresh overused for tacos, some that people have reviewed as fresh have had tortillas that were days old, these were amazing, the ingredients were all wonderful rich tasting. I would have stayed at the counter all afternoon but my son really wanted to leave. If you are not in the area, get on the bus and head over. 23 will drop you just a block away.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

We tried the tacos at La Catrina last week. They were delicious fresh and tasty. Extra sauces are available if you want to crank up the heat! Friendly owner and staff. Fast and take out if you ask. Good and tasty we tried some vegetarian (mushrooms yum) and al Pastor, Lengua, Chicken, and Fajita. I liked them all...I could have eaten more but my belly said enough.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We went to a ton of restaurants during our stay in Vancouver,some of them quite trendy and expensive. But I have to say, I think this little taco stand may be my favorite. We found it on Yelp, but almost didn't go in when we looked at it -- it looks like the classic hole-in-the-wall, and made me wonder momentarily whether I really wanted to check out first hand the Canadian health care system. I was so glad I didn't let my nervousness get in the way of trying these fantastic tacos. They were perfection, and so was the experience eating them on the very nearby beach.

1  Thank Ann A