“Nice menu, Good food”

SoBo
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Tofino
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh local food made with love in Tofino, BC.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The fresh halibut was good, portions a reasonable size, creatively served with gnocchi and a nice mix of fresh veggies. The many hard surfaces common in today's newer restaurants, make the atmosphere seem "busy", so not a romantic spot. That said, it was still quiet enough to have a conversation. We would go there again.

1  Thank seeingtheworld08
There are newer reviews for SoBo

Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a vegie not always easy to eat when on holiday but SoBo was a real find.The pizza was some of the best pizza i have ever eaten and i have been to Italy.
We went 3 times and ate so well that i missed SoBo when we went back to Vancouver.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've been there because of a recommendation by a local. And there's nothing to regret. Little restaurant with a small menu but well sorted. Fresh seafood and cooked very well. Had halibut which was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and it was very busy. We were waited on shortly after being seated and the food came fairly quickly. I had the soup of the day - roasted squash and the vegetarian salad and he had the shrimp cakes. We were hoping to have coffee and dessert but the place was so busy that we just paid our bill and left. The food was good and fresh but my husband and I came away feeling disappointed with the meal - especially since it was recommended to us.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I ate some kind of spring roll which was good but hefty price. ice cream was good and my friends ate pizza, was good too. Service was a bit slow but I would recommend this place.