“Great food”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Legendary Casual Fine Dining Seafood & Steakhouse. Celebrating our 70th anniversary. Proudly locally owned by the Bruce family. Oyster bar, Epic Cocktails. Unrivalled ocean and mountain views. Great patio, centrally located.
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Best meal I’ve had on this trip to Canada and best salmon I have eaten. Good service and would definitely return if I had another night here!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Julie F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,583)

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I had the prawns and they were some of the best prawns I’ve ever had and a delicious cocktail that I wouldn’t have usually chosen but the waiter recommended. If I’m ever back in Tofino I will definitely be back here!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank gfhfgdjhfr
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We came here with our toddler for supper recently. The menu was quite diverse, though, as a seafood/steak place, there were only so many vegetarian options. The options available looked appealing, though. There is a sizeable wine list, and this place features some great local beers. They have a kids’ menu that provides a number of healthy (yet kid-friendly) options.
The service was prompt and friendly, and the food was delicious. It was a tad expensive, but overall, was within what we have come to expect in Tofino price-wise.

1  Thank jasperspoo
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The entire experience was wonderful from the moment we arrived through the completion of a delicious meal. We were greeted by a waiter with a disarming smile and promptly seated. Our waitress was amazing and was charmingly funny. The seafood was fresh and beautifully cooked. We made short work of the dozen fresh oysters.

1  Thank danimary
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Cosy atmosphere, was not too busy, still considered winter season I believe. Great menu, loved the oysters, had the halibut and the salmon, both very good!

Great desserts as well, we are not big drinkers, but others in the restaurant seemed pleased with the selections of wine, beer, and spirits.

1  Thank Denis p