“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of having lunch at Tough City.
Great sushi! Friendly staff! Awesome view of the harbour and mountains.
Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Crazy Ron is the man, he greeted us with open arms. The Food was delicious and creative. Service was on point and we loved the decor. Lots to look at.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018

This is a gem, a great Japanese restaurant by the sea with a big patio. The sashimi and sushi are to die for! everything is so fresh that it melts in your mouth...
I've noticed two Japanese cooks/chefs work there, and it's reasonably priced for the quality. The service was great! I will be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

My wife and I both enjoy Japanese food and were not disappointed with what we ordered. The Sushi was as good as we get back at home and the price was reasonable. Would be happy to go there again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

We had an order of oysters, the tuna and wild salmon sashimi, and an order of their Tofino roll. Salmon was fresh and delicious, and their Tofino roll was a great seafood medley.

Overall my partner and I were pretty happy with our experience.

Date of visit: August 2018