“excellent breakfast”

Cafe Vincente
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Cafe Vincente is Tofino's hidden gem. Dine in or take out seating inside for 30 seating outside for 20. breakfast special $5.99 available all day. Home of Liz's famous Chili and Stu's Vegetarian curry stew
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“excellent breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

we came here after huge disappointment at the wickaninnish and enjoyed an excellent breakfast at reasonable price (but not cheap).
service is slow to clean tables but thats definitely not a reason not to come.
seating comfort is very limited.

1 Thank bernbe

Tofino, BC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best coffee in Tofino”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I've lived in Tofino over a year now and I can say definitively that Vincente's has the best coffee in town. I like the Tofitian a lot... great vibe, good coffee, and I love the t-shirts - but good coffee is good coffee and Vincente's is, dare I say, a perfect cup - they even make a pretty leaf pattern with your steamed milk.

1 Thank MBLFrontDeskManager
Victoria, Bc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast in Tofino!”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was looking for a good cup of coffee and a healthy breakfast this morning in Tofino, BC. I stopped at Caffé Vincente's and I was really impressed by the quality of the food and the friendly staff. I had a big homemade breakfast sandwich and two big cups of coffee and I enjoyed them outside on the deck. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Love,
Tony

1 Thank Tony0001
temporarily displaced British Columbian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great staff, and Internet too!”
Reviewed June 26, 2010

I love this place. I come to Tofino 2-3 times a year and usually eat here once a day when I'm in town. The staff actually remember me among all the folks coming and going here! The food is awesome -- delicious and well presented in a very informal atmosphere.

Portland, Oregon
“who are writing these reviews???”
Reviewed June 24, 2010

First breakfast we rushed to Vincente because we believed our trip advisor reviewers. What a mistake. This is a disorganized, small coffee bar with frozen mufffins and a breakfast sandwich. Romantic? No.

7 Thank sailorboy42