“Great food, Friendly staff”
Review of Cafe Vincente - CLOSED

Cafe Vincente
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Cafe Vincente is Tofino's hidden gem. Dine in or take out seating inside for 30 seating outside for 20. breakfast special $5.99 available all day. Home of Liz's famous Chili and Stu's Vegetarian curry stew
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have had the pleasure to enjoy multiple meals at this Cafe. The chili, the Curry and especially the Thai Chicken soup are all not to be missed! Good coffee, Cheerful friendly staff and a fun atmosphere make this a not to be missed spot on your trip to Tofino.

1  Thank RussellG250

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Quaint shop. Good food, although found it a bit pricy. All homemade items from croissants, to breads to quiches and soups. Nothing fancy but quite good.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

this place was supper but with a big price tag. we ordered a coffee, smoothie, and 2 egg sandwiches and it came to $30 ;o to much

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Discovered this restaurant by chance. Inside is more like a coffee house but don't be fooled. My wife and I both had the chili and salad. The large bowl of chili was excellent with added features of pinto beans and chunks of fresh roasted red pepper topped by a generous serving of cheese. Fresh homemade buttered bread accompanied the meal. The spinach salad was very fresh and presented nicely. The owner was very friendly and willing to share her chili recipe. A must visit for lunch if you exploring Tofino. An excellent $20 meal for two!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stopped for a light lunch while walking around tofino. We had woken up this morning to find a flat tire and faced the prospect of driving the mountainous road home on a spare. The local garage is closed weekends so I thought I would ask if the staff/owner had any suggestions. The staff and two regular customers sprung into action. They inspected the tire, drove my husband to the gas station in town to get a plug kit and helped immensely . All the while my daughter and I sat inside and enjoyed a yummy, bountiful Tuna melt a tea. Choosing this cafe turned out to give us the "tofino" experience we were craving! Huge thumbs up.