“We drank the coffee ”

Ranked #9 of 15 Quick Bites in Tofino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Coffee was good. Not the best drip coffee I’ve ever had - not the worst I have ever had. It was decent. If you need a cup of coffee it’s a good stop!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

It's a nice place to talk and drink coffee. Good food, nothing special but not bad. I liked it. At the main road.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed the breakfast, but when we ordered the blonde woman is the accent acted as though we were bothering her by simply being there. Watched her while we ate and she never smiled once. A friendly hello or passing smile goes a long way.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019

A little hipster, and though one of the employees gave an "I'd rather be else where" vibe the rest of the staff was very friendly. The service was prompt and the food was good. I had a great spicy tuba wrap that I would definitely order again. My husband really enjoyed his turkey pesto sandwich. Right on the main drag its a great place to stop for a cup of coffee.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Very friendly staff. Their donuts were great! A nice spot in Tofino for a quick lunch or a place to stop for a coffee!

Date of visit: February 2019