$289
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $341/night.

$220
  • Breakfast included
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssunset roomloft roomchesterman beachgranolafresh fruitevery morningwarm hospitalitybreakfast was amazingtop floorother guestshuge windowsstayed longermagnificent viewking bedb bsstayed nightsthe pacific ocean
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I stayed at the BriMar for a week and absolutely LOVED it. The room I stayed in on the top floor was very large but still had a cozy feel to it with a stand up shower, beautiful claw foot soaker tub and an amazing view of Chesterman's beach. Every morning Katie the lovely young hostess would greet me with a warm and caring smile and provide me with a delicious breakfast including freshly baked muffins, coffee, granola, yogurt and assorted fruit. Katie made every day of my week in Tofino fun and adventurous with tips on the best restaurants, beaches, live entertainment and even invited me to a crab bake on the beach with some of the locals one night. I couldn’t of asked for a more friendly hostess and the house itself is one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. Whoever designed it really new what they were doing. Thank you Katie and BriMar for making my week in Tofino so heavenly!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We stayed at the Brimar for 2 nights (Moonrise Room). We really enjoyed our visit!
The room was very nice with a spectacular view on the ocean. The location of this B&B is great, right on the beach and only a short drive to town. Adam made a great breakfast!
We would like to recommend this B&B to everyone who visits Tofino!!

Cindy (Belgium)

Reviewed July 26, 2010

A beautiful, clean building right on Chesterman Beach
Adam was a great host & conversationlist; great breakfasts
He helped us with our luggage to our room
Adam had lots of info on where to eat and vist in Tofimo and things to do in the area
We stayed in the Moonrise room
We'll definately be back

Stan & Colleen

Reviewed July 25, 2010

When you walk into the house and see the view of Chesterman beach and the ocean beyond for the first time it takes your breath away. We stayed in the Loft and loved it. Very spacious and quiet. Great views out of the large bay windows. Loved the skylights over the bed and the clawfoot tub. We loved being able to stargaze while laying in bed. We didnt use the wood stove but we might be back to try in the stormwatching season. Adam the host was very friendly and helpful. A special thanks to him for organizing all the stuff I needed for our beachfire and mussel cookout. Adam also makes a very good breakfast. I will stay here again and reccomend it to anyone.

Reviewed July 24, 2010

We stayed at Brimar for 3 nights in the Sunset Room. It was a perfect stay with wonderful hospitality. The atmosphere is very laid back, the breakfasts unforgettable, and the location would be hard to beat anywhere. Thanks for a wonderful stay Adam & Katie & Alanna.