Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,921 results
All reviews pool and hot tub upper suite cozy cabins bedroom cabin the kitchen get away close to town family vacation a wonderful stay storm watching amazing location vancouver island dog ov ocean units bonfire
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I spent a great weekend here with my wife, daughter, and mom in April 2017. We stayed in one of the smaller waterfront units near the beach for the week. The units were cozy but reasonably sized for our group of four and reasonable on-site amenities. Our daughter had a great time in the pool, the beach was terrific with starfish, anemones, and crabs scuttling around at low tide, and there were loads of fun things to do nearby.

If we went back, I would probably be interested in trying to book one of the other units up the hill with a broader view of the waterfront, but this would primarily be for variety - I don't think the waterfront unit had a bad view at all.

Amenities we took advantage of from the concierge included convenient extra coffee, games (there was one game suitable for my not-yet-literate 3-year-old), a coloring book, and we grabbed an extra pillow. This was all fine and easy.

If I were visiting Tofino again, I might choose another location for variety, but I would not be disappointed at all to return to Ocean Village.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Awesome place to stay, it's right on the beach and walking distance to groceries, beer, chocolate, ice cream and surf gear rentals!! It rained the whole trip but it was still cozy and convenient. Dog friendly as well, our pup was provided with a towel, wayer dish, and treats!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I have traveled a lot and there's no place like Ocean Village. I've been coming since I was 10 and if I could, I would live here forever ❤️ The view is unreal, the feel is SO comfortable and the cabins are like a give away from home.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

We travelled here with our two dogs. Strolled on the sand beach everyday. The one bedroom beachfront cabin was very clean and the bed was firm and comfortable. Very cozy having our own fireplace. Sad to have to go home!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

feels like your own private beach! location is fabulous! we loved opening the curtains and staring at the waves while we had coffee and tea in bed! we had an upstairs cabin and it was well equipped for everything we needed. the view was incredible and falling asleep to the sound of the waves was divine!