“Fun flight!”

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun flight!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

When first visiting the West Coast, a flight on a float plane seemed to be the things to do. I went with Atleo as I was trying to get something a little less touristy and they offered a milk run - a flight where you tag along wherever the pilot needs to go. Josh was the pilot and leaving Tofino I was the only passenger, which was great. Had the front seat, head phones on and all :-). The views were breathtaking and we saw people camped on pristine beaches on smaller islands (this prompted a return trip to the West Coast where I kayaked for a few days and camped on smaller islands). For the flight we stopped at Hot Springs Cove to pick up some people, and on our return saw some whales. Josh circles around a couple of times to ensure we all saw them and could snap some photos. Highly, highly recommended.

Lahaina, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Activity in Tofino!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I were recently visiting Tofino for the first time! What an amazing and beautiful place! As much as we enjoyed surfing and stand up paddling and eating fresh seafood, we decided we really needed to get out and see the place. Obviously, by air is the best choice! The weather was fickle, but the staff at Atleo was so accommodating! I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it was to see the area by air! I was a little nervous b/c I had never flown in a float plane, but our pilot Dan gave us all the info and checked on us shortly after take off. He pointed out otters and the native communities that we passed. What a beautiful experience and by far the coolest activity we did the entire trip! Thanks Dan and staff for an awesome time! We will be back!

Tofino, Canada
“Awesome, awesome, awesome and WOW!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hey, if your reading this stop and call Atleo and book a trip on the helicopter...It is hands down one of the most spectacular ways to see this beautiful place. Breathtaking, exciting, fun and something my family and I will remember forever. Our pilot Josh new exactly what we were looking for and more. He is great. Being that I live here I already know how beautiful and special it is out here, but now I still can't stop smiling from ear to ear. I must say I'd love to get a helicopter but will have to settle for a boat right now..boo,.oh well, still smiling.Thanks again Atleo, Kayla and Josh.
Bonnie

Gold Coast
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Up and away!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

What a wonderful 1 1/2 hour flight we had with Atleo River air service. A gift to my daughter and I from our generous hosts, this is a day we Aussies will long remember of your beautiful wild west coast. The weather tried to threaten our plans, but the flexibility and wonderful management of Atleo River Air enabled us to take the flight when the weather was at it's best during our 4 day stay. Our pilot Jason was a Guru on all things Tofino and his expert skills in the air ensured us a safe and truly wonderful experience. The wildlife was in abundance and each time we saw something he took us in for a closer look. It was lovely to meet Jason and his beautiful family who greeted us on the dock. Put this one on your bucket list!!

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Photographing Tofino with Atleo Air”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Touring with Atleo Air was a great opportunity to photograph Tofino and the west coast of Vancouver Island. Our pilot Joshua Bradford was great, and Kayla worked to accommodate our time schedule with the weather. Images at www.jamescswartz.blogspot.com

Visited May 2013