“Outstanding!!!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I had never been ziplining before, but when we saw that West Coast Wild was located on Vancouver Island on the road to Ucluelet, we thought that this would be the ideal location to give ziplining a try. Wow! It was great, and the guys at West Coast Wild made sure we had a great experience. Tom and Sean were our guides, and they made sure they explained everything to us, especially about the safety aspects of ziplining. They also explained a bit about the history and natural features of the area - both interesting and fun to learn. There are 6 zip lines, and each takes about 30-45 seconds to complete. We could have done this all day!! The scenery is gorgeous, and we always felt completely safe. Do this! You will love it!!

Visited September 2012

Courtenay, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The views from the Ziplines are Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I visited Westcoast Wild last week, I have been on a number of Zips but this is the most scenic I have ever seen. to start you walk through some incredible old growth cedars which in them self is impressive. The Zip take you over and in rock bluffs and gorges over water falls and the meandering river. The best scenic Zip ever.

Visited September 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Lots of fun and amazing scenery! Our guides were friendly and knew quite a bit anout the area. If you are able to make the stop here on the way to/from Tofino/Ucluelet you will not be let down!

“Worth the visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I had stopped in at Westcoast Wild on my way to Tofino to go camping. Had a great time and really enjoyed the experience. I regret not trying this sooner! The staff were friendly and hospitable. The views are epic! I am going again! The pictures I took while on this trip will keep me smiling for a long time to come.

Windsor, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Just returned from a week on Vancouver Island, the highlight of which was ziplining with WestCoast Wild Zip with a cousin, my brother, and our 77(!) year old mother. The zipline itself crosses some stunning scenery through a beautiful gorge flowing with azure water. Our two guides, Sean and Tom, were fantastic. We all felt very safe in their capable hands and also enjoyed learning a bit about the local flora from them on the brief hikes between the stations. I also appreciated the fact that Sean and Tom were particularly gentle and solicitous toward my mom, who was completely geeked about the experience! All four of us, incuding my newly adventurous mom, agreed that we would definitely zipline with this company again. Great customer service, knowledgeable and safety-conscious staff, and spectacular views while dangling from a harness....what could possibly be more fun?!

Visited August 2012