“Epic fishing adventure!”

WardoWest Tofino Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A world class experience offered from WardoWest Fishing Charters means experienced guides with proven results in two of the best vessels in Tofino, either on our 25' Grady White vessel or 27' Sailfish. Our vessels are stocked with the very best technology and fishing equipment including: Lowrance HDS10 Nav System, Islander Reels, Sage Rods and Scotty High Performance Digital Downriggers. In Tofino we target primarily chinook and coho salmon (with the occasional sockeye, chum or pink), halibut, rockfish, albacore tuna as well as Dungeness crab. Our vessels each have a heated interior and are Transport Canada approved. Give us a call today so we can help you plan the fishing trip of a lifetime.
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This June I went on my second charter with WardoWest. After last years catch I couldn't wait to finish all the salmon in my freezer and load up again this year. We fished two days and limited out each day. Cod, Halibut, and loads of salmon. The new boat is top of the line with top notch equipment. Dave's expertise had us into fish all day when we heard other boats were getting skunked. We even saw some killer whales while we were out there. Amazing couple days on the water, can't wait till next year!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

very impressed with every aspect of this operation.
Dave took me out on a 4 hour charter at 6:00 am.
Back at 10:00 am with a stack of salmon and halibut.
Hard work, local knowledge and fun are the key ingredients to the success of Wardowests charters.
Hoping to be back next year for more great fishing.

Peter Phillips
Victoria

David W, Owner at WardoWest Tofino Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

We sure did have a great day Peter, looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I've been on several fishing charters and this definitely ranks as the best. Dave Ward went out of his way to make sure we had fish in the boat and lots of sightseeing along way. We started the day off early and within 5 minutes of baiting the first lines we had 2 good sized salmon in the boat. It only got better from there - while we were catching fish other boats were struggling to find them. Dave is professional, passionate and a great host! He provided top notch service (including having a processor waiting at the dock when we arrived to take my order) - and all at a very competitive price! I certainly hope to be joining him again.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had an excellent afternoon despite the rainy weather. Dave worked very hard to give us great fishing and a very memorable day.I would highly recommend!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I would highly recommend WardoWest Fishing to anyone who wants to have fun and catch loads of fish! We started early in the morning and had the pleasure of catching 12 fish by mid day!
We snacked on a gourmet lunch in betweeen the biting fish. The guides were super friendly, passionate and professional in every way. We will definitely be back.

Sharon, always a pleasure to have you join us. Can't wait until your next visit!