Live To Surf - The Original Tofino Surf Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Wanna Have Fun? We can help!Located in Tofino BC, on the west coast of Canada, Live To Surf is the Original Tofino Surf Shop that was established back in 1984 & is your 1 stop surf shop offering everything you need; Sales, Rentals & Lessons. We can accommodate first timers to expert board riders with our friendly and knowledgeable staff that are ready to help you. Come to the shop with experience. Live To Surf
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Who knew?!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My first surfing experience was awesome, loads of fun and great support from Jeff getting me and my wife out there riding our first waves. I highly recommend live to surf and Jeff to get you going.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Andrew W

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun times!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

First time in Tofino and had a blast surfing at Live to Surf. Jeff is an awesome instructor! GOOOO JEFF!

1 Thank Windysmile_
“Best surf trip ever!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I go surfing every may long weekend with my dad an a friend. We usually get a lesson for a day from live to surf and they are all really good, but this year was amazing!!! Eric is such a good instructor! He taught us so much in the 2.5 hours that we had with him. I hope that next year when we come back he can be our surf guide!! Thanks Live to Surf for an amazing time can't wait to see you soon. :)

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“First time!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

It was my first time getting on a surf board and our instructor Jeff got us in the water super fast and I caught my first wave pretty quick! It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to come back to Tofino!

1 Thank Jordan Y
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Shandy is Awesome!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great Company, great store, great service. Jemma was a Gem. She booked us in and got us fitted in our wet suits. She also had our awesome FREE photos uploaded on the easy to use web page.
The best part of our experience with Live To Surf was our instructor SHANDY, she was full of local knowledge and was a really great surf instructor. Calm, patient, funny, sweet, took great care of us.
Tofino is one of the most magical places on earth. Surfing there is a once and a life time experience.
We stayed at Pacific Sands.
Favorite Restaurants in order
Long Beach Lodge
Spotted Bear Bistro
Sobo
The Pointe
Shelter
DO NOT MISS GOING TO THE NATURAL HOT SPRINGS!!!
Thanks again Live To Surf for the outstanding Experience.

Visited April 2014