“Poor service!”

Ranked #17 of 42 Tofino B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Poor service!”
Reviewed August 11, 2003

Regarding the "Inn at Tough City" Tofino, Sushi Bar We were recommended to this place when we arrived and were treated so poorly that we couldn't believe such people existed in the hospitality industry. The owner/manager Crazy Ron. was incredibly rude, partly due to his innebriated state which we found odd and unprofessional for someone who apparently 'owns' the place. My recommendation for anyone going to Tofino is skip this place. I hope someone will open another Sushi bar in this town and give this arrogant drunk a run for his money.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2003

Our first time travelling to Tofino, we had no idea of what lay ahead. What we found was the most picturesque spot on earth. Everywhere I looked, something took my break away. Including my first sight of the Inn @ Tough City. We happened on it purely by coincidence, it was one of the only accomodations available when we arrived (we had not booked ahead). I booked it on the phone with BC Tourism. When we arrived I was simply awe struck. I love antiques, so this was definitely my place to be. We can't wait to be able to come back. but will book one of the rooms overlooking the harbour....and you have to have dinner on the back deck at sunset! What a treat!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Tofino hotels
Tofino Motel HarbourView
Jamie's Rainforest Inn
Jamie's Rainforest Inn
#8 of 16 in Tofino
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging

Been to The Inn at Tough City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Inn at Tough City

Property: The Inn at Tough City
Address: 350 Main Street, Tofino, British Columbia V0R 2Z0, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver Island > Clayoquot Sound > Tofino
Bar / Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 42 B&Bs / Inns in Tofino
Hotel Class:2 star — The Inn at Tough City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Tough City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Inn At Tough City Hotel Tofino