“Unreal!!”

Pacific Surf School
Ranked #7 of 51 Tours in Tofino
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Pacific Surf School, we’ll have you riding the waves faster than you ever imagined! Voted #1 Surf School in Tofino, & Top 10 Surf Schools in the World (National Geographic, 2012); where else would you want to learn? We make it easy (and fun!) with group lessons, family lessons and private lessons all year long - and for all ages and skill levels. Pacific Surf School has been loving and teaching surfing on Tofino’s legendary beaches since 1998.
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unreal!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

PSS is the best! My friend and I tried a group lesson for our first time surfing and had a blast! Our instructors Milen, Allan, and Liam were fantastic! Their talent and knowledge in the water and as teachers was obvious, and made for an excellent experience! They did everything they could to make sure everyone learned a lot, stayed safe, and had a great time doing it. The price was fair and more than worth it. The in-store staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in all matters related to surfing and Tofino in general. I highly recommend PSS, and will be sure to stop by next time I'm in Tofino!

Hamilton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a great surf lesson and the instructors were very knowledgeable. Both instructors were totally devoted to making sure everyone succeeded, and seemed genuinely thrilled when we did. We received lots of individual attention, the conditions were great (sunny day!!), and we learned a lot. Hopefully I can remember it all and rent some surf gear next time I come to Tofino!

Visited September 2013
Kelowna, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I had a blast! It was our first time, and the instructors were friendly and knowlegable. Make sure to bring some cash if you want to buy a CD with photos, don't quote me on it, but I think it was $25 for 3 or $50 for all the photos of you (or you and your spouse) the photographer creates folders so that you can look through just the pictures that you are in. There were definitely more than 3 photos we liked so we got em all. We had so much fun!

Visited July 2013
Victoria, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Alan at Pacific Surf School exceeded our expectations. We had a family surf lesson with 5 of us ranging in age from 9 to 51. We had an extra challenge of having a timid French exchange student who was very nervous about surfing. Alan took us all on with patience and a great big smile. It didn't hurt that Alan managed to charm our teenage girls with his good looks and charm. In addition, he recommended Tacofino for lunch which had the most divine tuna tacos I have every tasted!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SPECTACULAR!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had such a fun time! The instructors are so kind and full of information on surfing! I recommend this school to anyone looking to have an amazing time! Thank you Pacific Surf School for an unforgettable experience :)