“So much fun!”

Pacific Surf School
Ranked #5 of 50 Tours in Tofino
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Pacific Surf School, we’ll have you riding the waves faster than you ever imagined! Voted #1 Surf School in Tofino, & Top 10 Surf Schools in the World (National Geographic, 2012); where else would you want to learn? We make it easy (and fun!) with group lessons, family lessons and private lessons all year long - and for all ages and skill levels. Pacific Surf School has been loving and teaching surfing on Tofino’s legendary beaches since 1998.
Kelowna, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I had a blast! It was our first time, and the instructors were friendly and knowlegable. Make sure to bring some cash if you want to buy a CD with photos, don't quote me on it, but I think it was $25 for 3 or $50 for all the photos of you (or you and your spouse) the photographer creates folders so that you can look through just the pictures that you are in. There were definitely more than 3 photos we liked so we got em all. We had so much fun!

Visited July 2013

Victoria, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Alan at Pacific Surf School exceeded our expectations. We had a family surf lesson with 5 of us ranging in age from 9 to 51. We had an extra challenge of having a timid French exchange student who was very nervous about surfing. Alan took us all on with patience and a great big smile. It didn't hurt that Alan managed to charm our teenage girls with his good looks and charm. In addition, he recommended Tacofino for lunch which had the most divine tuna tacos I have every tasted!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SPECTACULAR!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had such a fun time! The instructors are so kind and full of information on surfing! I recommend this school to anyone looking to have an amazing time! Thank you Pacific Surf School for an unforgettable experience :)

Visited August 2013
“Best time I've had in 10 years!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Instructors were really friendly, and did a great job teaching the surfing experience and the photographer, she was really something ;) wish I could stay here.

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing from the first foot through the door!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Pacific Surf School is amazing. Hands down, flat out, amazing. My wife, 6 year old daughter, and I all walked into a random surf shop on a whim whilst spending time in Tofino. It turned out to be the Pacific Surf School, and instead of being made to feel like a bunch of old fuddy-duddies at a skate park, we were welcomed with open arms into the world of surfing.

From start the finish the staff were a genuine pleasure to deal with, were genuinely interested in us as human beings, and enthusiastically shared their clearly deep passion for surfing.

...and as for learning to surf? Well, we did. I guess this ticks all the boxes! I can't recommend Pacific Surf School highly enough.

Great service. Great people. Great times.