“Friendly people, delicious beer.”

Tofino Brewing Company
Ranked #6 of 52 things to do in Tofino
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Come to fill up a growler after surfing. Offer a growlito - 32 oz bottles. Very cute. Their beer is all over town if you actually want to drink it though. They offer a free tasting, which inspired me to buy a shirt. Just wish they served pints for drinking.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I went to Tofino Brewing to sample some beer between our wedding and sunset photos. The staff was very personable and shared some great samples. I had the Hoppin' Cretin at Shelter a couple of nights before, and was happy to get this in the growler. Local residents were coming in to have their growlers refilled, and it was nice to visit with them.

We returned the day after our wedding and tried the pumpkin which had just been tapped. I am not usually a fan, but it was also excellent.

I highly recommend a visit here, and don't waste time and energy transporting your beverages from Victoria or Nanaimo.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Waiting to pick up food across the way at Red Can Gourmet we were sent to Tofino Brewing Company to try samples. Around 5 different types of brew from lager style to deeper heavier porters and all of the stops between. They sell these in refillable glass jugs large and small and it all tastes just perfect. We'll be back .........and you can walk it all off the next day on the beaches.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stopped in to refill some of my empty "growlers" with their Tuff Session Ale. Also got some of their IPA. Service was fantastic!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The beer was great! You purchase a jug for $10, then each fill is $10. Great value for the craft beer lover!