“Breakfast reasonable-diner style in a mexican restaurant.”
Review of fiesta taco - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
fiesta taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Party of 4 ordered bacon and eggs, veggie omelet, mexican breakfast. Hubby said mexican breakfast with the refried beans and hot hot sauce pretty good and my kids said the eggs were not cooked as ordered being the yolk was over cooked, hash brown potatoes were deep fried.. it was gross as you could taste the deep fry oil was old. Off day for the cook..perhaps. I think there has got to be better breakfast spots in town for those of us who do not have a kitchette in their accomodation.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

You can certainly pass this one. Is currently run by Asians (which I don't have a problem with) so not much of real mexican food to be found there. We went for some snacks before a trip and I can't even remember what we had so depressing it looked. Tables were not clean, toilet disgusting, you can find much better in Tofino

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I've eaten there many times, it is off the main drag and kind of plain looking. Very clean and the breakfast deal is by far the best in Tofino. A hidden gem as far as value.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is easily my favorite place to eat in town, it is the only reasonably priced restaurant/take out restaurant we could find (cheaper than the fish n chips around here too).
It is emaculate inside and the owners obviously take great pride in their business because the service is amazing! This is definitely going to be my regular breakfast spot!

1  Thank SaraTaylor9095
Reviewed April 9, 2012

After our first dinner at the Fisherman's Net (DO NOT eat there), we discovered this little cafe for breakfast the next day. What a fabulous place. The owners were wonderful, giving great service, the place was clean and well decorated. The food was delicous and fresh. Thumbs up, totally, for this cafe.

They offer breakfast all day as well as their Mexican menu. Next time we'll try that.

1  Thank Anna G