Review Highlights
The best time!

We had such a good time in our couples lesson. Chelsea was amazing and really able to explain... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Danielle L
Awesome school, awesome instructor

newfinese

Recommended experiences in and around Tofino
from $1,158.25
More Info
from $402.87
More Info
All reviews private lesson group lesson great teaching catching waves an excellent teacher awesome experience positive attitude these guys hour lesson wet suits a lot of fun learn how his enthusiasm explained everything highlight of our trip small group long beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our kids really wanted to do surfing lessons, so we called this school. We called at the right time as they were able to squeeze us in at the last minute. We are very grateful that they could do that. This was our kids' first time surfing. Their instuctor, Chelsey, took the time to teach them water safety (as the ocean was a roaring), how to deal with the waves (they were big) and most of all how to surf. Chelsey made this experience memorable--THANK YOU!

THANK YOU to Jeff and Chelsey for making our kids' dream come true!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a group surf lesson today and had the best time! Got up so many times with help from my instructors! Thanks Fred and Jack you Aussie boys are great!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Had the best holiday on the island, topping it off in Tofino with a surf lesson. My friend and I had a great surfing lesson with these 2 Aussie boys who knew how to do it. We both got up pretty quickly after a few pushes from the boys. We ended up hiring boards the whole of the next day as we loved it so much. Thanks Jack and Freddy, you were awesome!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

My girlfriend and I had a private lesson with Tofino Surf School, and our instructor was Jack. He was very helpful and really good at surfing... which makes sense, considering he works at a Surf School. Anyways, Jack was very nice, funny, and taught us the important basics to surfing so we could get in the water and do it ourselves. We loved it so much we went surfing the next day. Would highly recommend!!! - Sincerely, the Ottawaians

Reviewed September 3, 2019

My wife and I had Freddy and Jack yesterday for a surf lesson and the pair of them were the most amazing instructors ever. Their knowledge and enthusiasm was second to none. My wife has a slight fear of the sea but with their humor and encouragement they kept her distracted and she was able to thoroughly enjoy herself. Both Freddy and Jack Were just as excited to see us stand up as we where, if not even more! Thanks boys we will be back!!