“Awesome place!!!”

Westside Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: At WESTSIDE SURF, we are at the cutting edge of surf teaching. Utilizing the most advanced techniques developed by over two decades of teaching by director SEPP BRUHWILER Canada's Internationally Known Professional Surfer. We are one of the only family run and family oriented surf school's in Canada; specializing in Family Lessons that are geared towards kids under the age of 13. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Surf lessons, Progressive 2 Day Surf Camps, Private Group Lessons, as well as Private One on One Coaching. You can find all of your surf lesson and rental needs under one roof. This allows you to find the best surf lesson/rental packages in town. We stock some of the highest quality surf gear for rent and for our students on all our lessons. Our staff adheres to strict quality standards of "if we wouldn't wear it, we don't rent it". Our stock of suits will make sure you stay warm while having fun on our fleet of surfboards, from 5'0" to 10', plus a great selection of boogies and skim boards. There is something for everyone at Westside Surf.Westside Surf is situated in the beautiful village of Tofino, on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Consistent waves, clear water and spectacular scenery all add to the experience of learning how to surf in a safe and friendly environment. Located at the first four way stop in Tofino, at Cedar Corner.
Vancouver, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Best shop in Tofino for sure. I have dealt with them all over the years. This is now the place I go to for gear and lessons when Im in town.

Visited October 2011

“So glad I went to westside!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

After my last attempt at surfing I really thought it was not my sport and did not think I would go again, but once I met the guys at Westside and was advised that I just needed a few professional lessons and had a chance to meet their team i felt maybe I should try again. And I am so glad I did! My instructor, Steve, was so patient and informative about all the terminology and information on water safety, within the first hour I felt I really overcame my fears and had an amazing time! I will definitely be going back to Westside Surf next time I am in tofino! Thanks guys!

Nanaimo, Canada
“The most awsome surfing experience of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

I was struggling with my surfing for three years and decided I needed help.
The instructor (Shannon) was terrific. He was able to watch what I was doing and advise me of better body mechanics, to improve my skills. In a very short time (90 min.) he had me surfing like I never thought myself capable of. He opened up a whole new word of
surfing for me.
Thank you Westside Surf School.
Gratefuly Yours.......Ian