“Once again, another successful experience!”

Cleanline Sportfishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tofino's premium sportfishing specialist offers fully guided and outfitted saltwater and freshwater fishing charters. Targeting salmon, halibut, trout and steelhead, our luxury Tofino fishing charters combine local knowledge and a passion for the sport with attention to comfort and safety of our clients. All vessels and guides are Transport Canada Certified and all top of the line fishing tackle and premium bait provided. Experience charter fishing in Tofino at it's finest, experience the difference!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Hey Blake and John,

Thank you very much again for making this year's fishing trip fun! This year we chartered 2 boats because there were 9 of us! The kids enjoyed it and the "older kids" enjoyed it as well! We got to meet the resident sea lion too!

Thank you very much and can't wait to book our next fishing trip with you again!

Michael and Jennifer

"local wildlife"
"highlight of our trip"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We booked our trip mostly for the "experience", to say we've done it and check it off the list. It turned out as such an experience we went again the following year and are now hooked on the experience, not to mention filling the freezer with healthy eats, local and fresh.

I'd love to say it was all about the adventure, it very much was, whales up close, the sea lions, blasting out at 6 am throughout the swells, far away from land, feeling far safer than I ever thought. But I couldn't help thinking I was there for the fish, looking for more than a memory to go home with.

After limiting out on halibut we continued to fill our bin with lingcod, red snapper, salmon and even crab! We also caught and released a dogfish shark. So as much as its the adventure we talked of I couldn't help but feel relieved about filling the bin.

From the experience of setting the hook to bringing the fish in Blake was an incredible teacher, guide and host, it was all about the experience and he made sure we left that day feeling such. My wife who was a bit skeptical about setting out on my bucket list item soon set the rules very clear that we took turns bringing in the fish, one for her, one for I, when it was her turn I best stay back, it was her turn!

Thank you Blake for showing us such an adventure, the fact we had fresh, local fish for the next 12 months truly was just a bonus, the experience was incredible. We should add the efficiency and service of Trilogy in processing the fish and having it ready for our 4:30 am drive home made the process seamless. The two have an incredible working relationship in meeting the customers needs and wants.

In discussing our next trip we wouldn't do it without our 6 year old. Look out Rockfish!

P

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Believe the reviews you read about Blake - they are all true. Blake worked hard to make sure all of our needs (fishing, comfort, sightseeing) were met. Even though the off shore ocean conditions were rough and not favorable for fishing Blake found plenty of calmer waters in the inlets, We were fortunate to pull in plenty of crabs and prawns (which if you have not eaten fresh crab or prawns you have no idea what you are missing!). We saw incredible scenery, wildlife, and sea life. No reason to read about any other guides, Blake is the one you want to go with! I am already planning our next trip!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I sent my husband and children out with Blake for one of his fishing charters and he surpassed any expectations that they had about a fishing charter (this was the first one for all of them). They all got seasick except for my 11 year old and Blake was very accommodating finding calmer seas to clam their stomachs LOL. They brought back a ton of prawns and gorgeous crabs and a very nice rock fish. He was very knowledgeable and shared that knowledge with my whole crew! My 11 year definitely knows how to ask difficult and many questions and Blake answered them all with excitement and patience! We are going back again this summer and cannot wait! Thanks Blake!