“Best fishing of our lives!”

Cleanline Sportfishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tofino's premium sportfishing specialist offers fully guided and outfitted saltwater and freshwater fishing charters. Targeting salmon, halibut, trout and steelhead, our luxury Tofino fishing charters combine local knowledge and a passion for the sport with attention to comfort and safety of our clients. All vessels and guides are Transport Canada Certified and all top of the line fishing tackle and premium bait provided. Experience charter fishing in Tofino at it's finest, experience the difference!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Blake at Cleanline fishing delivered way beyond our expectations for the third time in a row on our annual fishing trip. When he said we could "do it all" in one day trip we had no idea how true that was or the haul of fish we would come out with! We caught Coho & Chinook salmon, Halibut, tons of big Red Snapper, Ling Cod plus enough crab for a feast. Blake knows the waters around Tofino so well that it impresses every time. He always knows exactly were to go to find the kind of fish we want to catch. Our day was incredible - Thanks again Blake!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was our second year fishing with Cleanline and it was just as awesome as the year before. Great weather, caught our limits of fish both days. Blake is a great guide. so knowledgeable about the area and fishing. Just can't be beat. Will be back next year!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Dear Blake;
I can truly speak on behalf of all 4 of us and tell you what an awesome trip we had with you. Your professionalism, knowledge, safety and personality were second to none! I just finished showing the pictures of the fish we caught with my colleagues and their jaws dropped. You might be getting some phones calls “reel” soon!
I could not imagine how a salt water fishing adventure could have gone any better. It is truly a world – class experience that everyone should have on their bucket list!
If you are looking for the best in salt water fishing adventures look no further than Cleanline Sportfishing in Tofino, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I am still trying to wipe the smile off my face!
Thanks again Blake and we already have the calendars out planning the trip for next year!
Todd Humphries
North Vancouver BC

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We booked a half day (afternoon) fishing with Blake and Cleanline Sportfishing. It was the best fishing I've had. We concentrated on salmon, and once in the right area, it was bite after bite, and almost non-stop action. I was with my wife and kids. Blake encouraged the kids (and me) to fight the fish and land some big ones, and a few got off as well, but in the end we had about 100 of fish to take to Trilogy Processing, who did a fine job. It was shipped overnight to us, and arrived all vacuum packed, frozen and in good shape. We have 50lb in the freezer to remember the trip by. As a bonus, we hauled up Blake's crab trap and got 3 nice ones out of there. Trilogy steamed them for us, and we ate them that night, and they were delicious!

Only downside was that one of my kids got pretty seasick, in spite of taking gravol. We were given the option to head to a calmer spot, but chose the rougher area, with better prospect for salmon. Once the fish started biting, we did n't want to leave, but the poor boy did suffer!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Again Blake comes through,he goes out of his way to make the fishing experience fun, safe and successful.This was my 4th year ,I have already booked for next year.I would recommend this activity for anyone.
I