Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome half day charter with Blake of Cleanline Sportfishing Charters

Norman T
London, Canada
Awesome time on the water

Jonathan H

All reviews chinook salmon prawns crab fish ling cod red snapper anglers inn great guide catch salmon whole family local knowledge highlight of our trip an unforgettable experience harbour porpoises tofino area visit tofino grey whales
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Today (Sept 25, 2018) Blake suggested a half day charter to start for myself, my wife and our friend from Germany. Trip out was itself breathtaking with the ruggedness of Clayoquot Sound. Within 1.5 hours we had our limit of lingcod, 100 lbs. live weight, then headed to the prawn traps to check them out. On the way sea otters and grey whales gave us a spectacular show. The prawn traps produced 20 lb of dressed weight. Blake was very attentive to our needs and wishes and we plan to return for some halibut and salmon fishing next year. Very highly recommended for a 'complete' experience ... fishing ... nature ... comfort ... and fun.

1  Thank Norman T
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We spent an awesome morning on the water. Blake knew the good spots and we were not disappointed. Did some bottom fishing and reeled in a bunch of varieties. This was definitely the highlight of our trip, and we are definitely looking forward to visiting again! Highly recommended

1  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Stayed four nights at the Inn. Fished three days and had a great time. Blake and Patrick were great guides.Caught the limit on the ocean and had a great experience on the float down the Megin. Awesome

1  Thank Andy R
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Been fishing with Blake at cleanline tofino for a decade. They are consistantly up to date on where to get the fish. The boat is great. Both Blake and his other guide Patrick are top notch. Great equipment.

It all makes for the ability to simply enjoy the peace of fishing and tofino's beauty.

I can highly recommend this business. After all these years they feel like visiting family.

This year we did a freshwater float trip from a remote lake. Ended up being the best fishing day of my life.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

On short notice they really did put on a show. Patrick was our guide and was an absolute champion. We hooked up a great size Halibutt, as well as number of Salmon and mackerel. We even were treated to a number of Humpback Whales putting on a show. Thanks again Patrick. Great day out.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I have fished, with guides all over the world, and Blake is one of the best! If you aren't on the fish, he is working to find them (and usually does!!).

Blake routinely out fishes the other boats in the Tofino area.

When we take our fish to be canned or processed, people always want to know who we fished with. When we tell them Blake with Cleanline Charters "yep he always does well" is a common response.

Thanks for the memories Blake!!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This year was my second straight September fishing trip with Blake and Cleanline, and it never disappoints. Blake is super friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Cleanline to anyone looking to do some fishing. We will definitely be back in the future!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We had the good fortune of spending a few days fishing with Patrick - two grown kids, my wife and myself. Patrick was an exceptional guide, with the knowledge and skill to not only bring in our limit of fish, but satisfy my wife's bird-watching interests, and to keep us entertained and interested in discussing all kinds of fascinating information about BC and the local waters.
We have fished with Blake a few years ago really enjoyed his operation. He made the effort to travel down to the dock upon our return with Patrick to say "hello".
Top notch company; knowledgeable, kind, and very professional. Great job, folks!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with cleanline fishing tours and cought a lot of huge salmon! We actually caught so many that we had to go back earlier to port because our fishing licenses would allow us to get more. Definitely a day we will never forget

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Brought my wife and 3 kids on the boat with Patrick. My kids are 4, 6 and 8 and they loved it. Catching salmon and crabs was one of the highlight of our trip.

Patrick was a tremendous host and very gracious with the kids. A perfect day on the water.

Thank you for making it so informative and enjoyable.