“A special experience”

Cleanline Sportfishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tofino's premium sportfishing specialist offers fully guided and outfitted saltwater and freshwater fishing charters. Targeting salmon, halibut, trout and steelhead, our luxury Tofino fishing charters combine local knowledge and a passion for the sport with attention to comfort and safety of our clients. All vessels and guides are Transport Canada Certified and all top of the line fishing tackle and premium bait provided. Experience charter fishing in Tofino at it's finest, experience the difference!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Chula Vista
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A special experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I were a bit nervous about fishing:
1. I had basically no experience with fishing and never from a boat. My wife had zero experience.
2. Wife gets seasick
Blake was awesome. He took our concerns into account and we went to an area to minimize adverse weather effects. No one got seasick even though the water was far from glassy and we caught 4 great salmon (3 by my wife) with a couple getting away. Blake also helped us get set up with packaging the fish to bring home to San Diego. A spiritual experience in an absolutely beautiful setting. We can't wait until we visit Blake again.

Regina, Canada
“Great Day with Great Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We (myself, my wife and my wife parents) had the privilege to spend a 6 hour fishing trip with Blake last week. It was an excellent day; Blake didn’t have time to get the second line in the water before we had hooked our first Chinook salmon. We limited out on 8 beautiful Chinook salmon, released 3 coho salmon and even had time to try our luck briefly with halibut. We were unsuccessful with halibut but were not disappointed at all; we had minimal time to work with. We will try again in the future with Blake.

Blake’s professionalism and knowledge of the fishery was top of line. Hopefully sometime soon we are able to visit Tofino again and I will not hesitate to book with Cleanline Sportfishing. Until we meet again thank you for the memorable day Blake.

Sean - Saskatchewan

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“fishing with cleanline sportfishing is a must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Blake and his team are as great of a guide/skipper as you will find anywhere. Not only you will get top quality gear and awesome boat to be on to go fishing, you will get great insights of the region, history, geography, etc.

their read on the guests and their adventure level and tolerance is great and their suggestions to where to go and what kind of fishing to do a huge bonus.

it has become an annual tradition for bunch of us to go to tofino and this trip wouldn't be complete without going fishing with Blake. Hope he doesn't get too popular now, we still want to be able to have him take us fishing!

Vancouver, Canada
“Great Day Fishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Last Friday we enjoyed our second guided fishing excursion with Blake. As with the last time Blake was a total pro. We set an itinerary for the day and were extremely successful in targeting the fish we wanted to catch. Three of us on the boat my 8 yr old son my 71 yr old father and myself all had the opportunity to experience landing fish and the haul for the day was tremendous. I look forward to enjoying our catch over the next couple months and also to our next trip out. Fishing Tofino is an amazing angling experience and Blake ensured a great day for us. Thanks again.
Bill Gelinas

Visited May 2013
Cleanlinefishing, Owner at Cleanline Sportfishing Charters, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hello Bill and family!

Our day out on the water this season couldn't have been any better for three generations fishing together in Tofino, B.C. Despite our first attempt last season with windy conditions, the fish gods were on our side for this round and we sure were rewarded! I look forward to hosting you and your family again next season and wish you may happy fish barbecues this summer! Keep in touch and enjoy the fish!

Kind regards,

Blake Klopfenstein
Owner/ Head guide
Cleanline Sportfishing Tofino, B.C.
Whitecourt, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Fishing Guide !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Thank you Blake for an awesome day of fishing! Very professional and did his best to make it the ultimate fishing experience for the whole family We will be back again and will highly recommend you to any friends or travelers to Tofino. Look forward to the next trip!

Visited May 2013