“Great experience”

Cleanline Sportfishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tofino's premium sportfishing specialist offers fully guided and outfitted saltwater and freshwater fishing charters. Targeting salmon, halibut, trout and steelhead, our luxury Tofino fishing charters combine local knowledge and a passion for the sport with attention to comfort and safety of our clients. All vessels and guides are Transport Canada Certified and all top of the line fishing tackle and premium bait provided. Experience charter fishing in Tofino at it's finest, experience the difference!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our family enjoyed fishing off the coast of Tofino with Blake. He engaged the kids and made everyone feel welcome. Will plan on utilizing Blake's services for future trips to Tofino!

Visited August 2012
Cleanlinefishing, Owner at Cleanline Sportfishing Charters, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that you and your family all enjoyed yourselves while out on the water with us and that you all felt welcome! I take pride in engaging kids while maintaining a fun and safe fishing environment for the whole family. I'm looking forward to hosting your family for another memorable Tofino fishing experience! Keep in touch!

Owner/ Head Guide
Cleanline Sportfishing Tofino, B.C.

“The best fishing experience ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Blake is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful guides in the area. Have been fishing with blake for over five years and always go home with more than enough fish

Cleanlinefishing, Owner at Cleanline Sportfishing Charters, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! I do look forward to every time your family returns to Tofino and it's always a pleasure sharing a few laughs with all of you. Excited for our trip together in July 2013. See you then!

Blake Klopfenstein
North Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family fishing day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We chartered our trip with Cleanline and would totally recommend Blake to anyone looking for a great day out on the water. We have two girls, seven and nine and he was fantastic with them and us. He answered all of our questions and was a knowledgable guide who made the trip one we will never forget. We had an amazing day catching our Salmon limit, a couple of Halibut and he let us pull up a crab trap showing us what we could keep and what had to be thrown back. The girls loved that the female crabs all got to go back into the water... He even helped us spot the whales and seals during the day telling us about the different species. Whether you are are a serious sport fisherman or a family, Blake will take great care of you!

Visited May 2012
Cleanlinefishing, Owner at Cleanline Sportfishing Charters, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind review! I'm so glad that both you and your family had such a good time experiencing fishing in Tofino. I'm glad we had such a great day on the water and I thoroughly enjoyed your family's company immensely. I sincerely look forward to our next fishing trip together and I hope to fish with you again next season. Thanks again and keep in touch.

“Awesome Catch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Cleanline fishing is an awesome catch! My father and I had a great trip and came home with plenty to eat, as well as some great knowledge about the Tofino & fishing.

Blake was extremely helpful from start to finish - especially since most of the booking and planning took place in Philadelphia, PA with a 3hr time difference. Once out on the water Blake did a great job setting us up and providing plenty of tips. We were able to catch our limits of coho, rock fish and even reeled in a ling cod.

All and all, I'd recommend it to anyone and am looking forward to planning another excursion in 2013.

Keep up the good work and hospitality.

Hello JoeScheff!

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you took the time to come out to Tofino this fall and that you and your father enjoyed your time on the water. I hope that we may fish together another time and perhaps we could make it work earlier in the season to target Chinook Salmon and Halibut! I look forward to hosting you and your father again and I hope to see you during the 2013 season! Take care and keep in touch.

Clarksville, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishing with Blake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a great time with Blake fishing for the HALIBUT! But alas the halibut were too smart for us. It was a beautiful day when we got to the dock, The boat was clean. We headed out and right into a fog bank. This is new to us but old hat for Blake. He kept in communication with others and we went to another site where we caught a Ling Cod, some rock fish that looked weird to us. As the last boat out with 2 meter waves we decided to try trolling for Salmon. Back to the sunshine and caught 2 nice size Coho. Success! Blake made sure of our comfort level and answered all of our silly questions. He filleted our catch that we took back to the Wick and had a fantastic lunch. He even gave us a crab,not the Blue Crab of Chesapeake Bay fame...haha It was delicious. A very nice outing to be sure! Thanks Blake!

Visited September 2012
Hello Becky H!

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad that you had such a nice outing, not to mention some fantastic meals to follow. I'm looking forward to hopefully hosting you again soon for another memorable fishing experience in Tofino. Please stay in touch.

Regards,

Blake
Cleanline Sportfishing Tofino, B.C.