“Hey!”

Tofino Travellers Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 42 Tofino B&B and Inns
“Hey!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Best guesthouse ever. Clean, comfy, it felt just like home! The waffles in the morning were deliiicious.Thanks Rebecca for everything! I will come back for sure to surf again and again! I love tofino. I love tofino travellers guesthouse! :)

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Katy-Mitch B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed at the Tofino Travellers Guesthouse for 5 days and got unforgettable days. Nick makes the best waffles and gives you good references for your day trip.
The hostel is central and everything you need is in the neighborhood. The atmosphere is very close and you always meet new interesting people.
If we have to opportunity, we will stay there again. We recommend everyone this special hostel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Amun-Re B
Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This guesthouse is a wonderful place to kick back and relax, or as a place to plan your Tofino adventures, with the help from Nick and Yumi. The house is super cosy, and promotes a really congenial environment. I met so many wonderful people here, by playing cards at night, and sitting around the big wooden table for breakfast each morning. The bathroom is in the process of being done up, however is still 100% functional. The 11pm quiet time is really enforced which is great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Misty3272
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am very familiar with the cost of staying in super natural Tofino. I needed a place to stay for 7 days so I was skeptical of the advertised prices for a 6 bunk co-ed dorm. The Tofino Travellers Guesthouse is a fantastic find. It is clean, welcoming, orderly and economical! It includes a fabulous breakfast with great local coffee. On arrival I received a warm welcoming tour of a very clean & tidy house. I felt comfortable immediately. There are quiet areas and social areas, a large sundeck to hang out at or hang your beach towels on. The dining table is a beautiful natural wood slab, your view is Meares Island with the ever changing skies of the west coast. I met people of all ages from all over the world. Nick, the host is very focused that everyone has the best time here. He can point you in the direction of surfing, kayaking, whale watching, bear spotting, rainforest walks, bird watching and picnics on the beach etc etc. Thanks for introducing me to Hoyne Brewery Co. from Victoria. I can't image the place without him.
I have no hesitation on recommending the guesthouse, unless it interferes with my own bookings. The dorm beds are very comfortable, I had a well slept nights

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank LottieMcCurse
Warman, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This past summer I stayed with Nick, Yummi, and Jane at the Guesthouse. It was my first time in Tofino and I could not have found a better place to stay. Every morning we were greeted with warm smiles, fresh coffee, and AMAZING waffles. As everyone awoke and gathered around the long Tofino wood table we made new friends and plans for the day. Nick was there to give us advice on activities and made sure everyone was happy and had some type of plans for the day. Really its a brilliant Idea bringing all the guests together to meet and make new connections.
The house is always clean thanks to Jane and Yummi. These girls were always smiling and hard working making sure all the guests had a clean home to return to after a long day of beaches and sunshine,
The dorm room beds are 5* comfortable and although Nick was in the process of updating the washroom area it was always clean and ready to use.
The overall cost is extremely affordable especially for the area and the atmosphere is by far nothing short of magical.
I extended my stay for many reason and I feel so privileged to have stayed at the guesthouse. The mates I made here will forever be a part of my life and a large group of us ended up traveling further together. We all came from different parts of the world, I would have never had the chance to meet such amazing people otherwise
I will be back next summer and I would recommend to anyone traveling to Tofino to stay at the TOFINO TRAVELERS GUESTHOUSE, if you do please say hi to the family for me. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mel N
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was extremely lucky to find this place and for it to have an available bed! It was a booking made off the cuff but it was totally what I needed. Clean, friendly and affordable. My bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in and the room was bright and airy. I was shown around as soon as I arrived and the owner was full of things to do and knowledge of local people, facilities and businesses. I hadn't planned very much and past Hot Springs Cove had little idea of what to do. The staff came to my rescue and encouraged me to get out and see the natural beauty of Tofino and the surrounding area. The other guests were great fun and of all ages. The facilities were perfect and exactly what was needed.
Great Location and a nice view.
Beautiful Wooden Tables.
Waffles for breakfast made my day!
Wood fire for those cooler nights.
Wonderful friendly Staff!
Not quite a hostel, not quite a guesthouse but 100% unique and fun! I'd stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Claire B
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My friend had found the guest house last year and I was privileged enough to be able to stay here on our trip to Tofino this past weekend. The atmosphere was cozy and fun, and it was interesting to be able to meet other guests from far and wide. The bedrooms and bathrooms are shared (hostel-style) but still roomy and comfortable. In the evening we had the pleasure of being able to sit outside on the deck and enjoy the sunshine and a beer or two, and in the mornings we were treated to delicious (and huge!) waffles. Nick and the staff at the guest house are doing a fine job of providing affordable, comfortable, and fun accommodation for travelers from all over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends