I just returned from The Wick and while the scenery is magnificent, I found the resort to be very sterile and our room at the Point was very ordinary with limited views. The Ancient Cedars Spa was wonderful. The Point Restaurant was good but not as good as it should have been. We found dinner at the Shelter in Tofino fabulous. Next time I would stay at Long Beach Resort which seemed much warmer and cozier, with similar beach views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe