Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$142
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$118
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$150
$110
Agoda.com
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$102
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$139
$237
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$257
Travelocity
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
$119
$71
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,407 results
All reviewsbeach buildingdriftwood cafepoint restaurantancient cedarsrelais chateauxpremier roomtasting menuchesterman beachsecret coveturn down servicesteam roomrain gearpicture windowon the rocksfrank islandvancouver islandloft suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I have been in over 55 countries, hundreds of hotels, and my favorite place is The Wickaninnish Inn. You are steps away from the Pacific ocean and can hear the waves crashing into the rocks from your room. The walks on the beach and in the ancient cedar forests were inspiring. I brought my dog Ruby and she loved all of it. I was surprised that a "pet room" would have such an amazing view (most hotels give the sub-standard suites for pets.) The staff is friendly and make sure you feel pampered. The spa has a very cozy feeling and the individualized service makes the experience quite special. And the food...wow. The restaurant has vistas of the ocean that will take your breath away-that is until the food comes. Every meal was a work of art and absolutely delicious. I am normally the first person to explore the surrounding area, spending a lot of time out of my room, but thanks to unbelievably unique location of The Wick, and the loving care that went into every detail of its construction and design, I was very content to spend lots of time at the Inn. This would be a great spot for a romantic get away, family/friends reunion or a business meeting. Tofino is 5 minutes away and has some great First Nations Art Galleries, fun shopping and outdoor adventures like whale watching. I plan to make my trip to the Wick an annual event!

Room Tip: 2 building to choose from-both are fabulous.
3  Thank BConnected
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Oh how I miss my room at the Wick! Lying back in the soaker tub with spectacular ocean views was a highlight of my recent trip to B.C. The in-house restaurant has highly inventive offerings, my favourite being the cedar ice cream. Staff are so attentive and every detail has been carefully thought out to make your stay cozy and wonderful. Fantastic use of natural materials everywhere brings the outdoors in.

1  Thank Val_Aria
Reviewed March 26, 2011

If you want no worries, to feel special and to be treated like what you imagine Oprah herself is treated like, stay at the Wick. All the staff are so genuine in their warm welcome that it makes you feel welcome and pampered at the same time. No attitude, just smiles and helpful service. Every room is fabulous so don't worry about what room you have as they all have a view. I took my small dog and he was welcomed with a dog biscuit and toys for the beach. Honestly, this is the place to relax. I have not slept so well in over two years.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2011

As a Relais & Chateaux property, the Wickaninnish Inn met our expectations in all areas for our two night stay: guest services, decor, comfort & dining. Its stunning location & ocean views, however, exceeded our expectations! It is breathtakingly beautiful!

Thank you for making our wedding anniversary celebration so special & memorable!

Reviewed March 25, 2011

My mother and I actually won a trip to Vancouver Island and a stay at the Wiskaninnish Inn was part of the prize. It was spectacular! The view was so beautiful and peaceful. The food was fantastic and the service was unparalleled. We also won a double hot stone massage from the spa there and I have no words to describe how fantastic that was!

I will never be able to afford a trip like that again, but our memories of Vancouver Island and Tofino and the Wickaninnish Inn, in particular, will last forever.

• Stayed: August 2010