“A good find, a lovely 3 day get away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tofino
Red Crow Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 42 Tofino B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“A good find, a lovely 3 day get away”
Reviewed February 20, 2004

We've just spent 3 nights at the Red Crow B&B and thoroughly enjoyed it. The host was suitably attentive and polite, not "in your face" which is certainly what we prefer. The King Suite was lovely in decoration and situation, and equipped well for an enjoyable short stay; terry robes, beach/hot-tub towels, beach mats, votive candles and holders, flashlight, a few games, a selection of novels and magazines, bar fridge, hair dryer in addition to the usual bathroom and coffee/tea making amenities. We borrowed one of the hosts 2 canoes and kayaks and explored the small islands between the B&B and Meares Island. We used the hot-tub situated a few minute walk in the old growth cedar forest and overlooking the water, at least twice a day. We found early morning and late night to be the most pleasing times. A good breakfast was delivered to our suite every morning at 9:00 consisting of orange juice, either fruit or fruit salad, fresh warm bread and a sophisticated egg dish all beatifully garnished and presented. What's not to like, especially with the winter 3 nights for 2 nights special!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Hebrew first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2002

I came across this page quite by accident. However when I saw that there is yet to be a review of the Red Crow bed and breakfast, I had to respond!

We spent part of our honeymoon there in August of 2001. When you first drive up you feel as if you have stumbled upon a cottage treasure! the landscape and design are both charming and welcoming. It really felt like coming home after a long journey! Of course this is just your first impression, then it is on to the back of the house...

The rooms are at the back of the house with a most amazing view, it will take your breath away! What I loved most was that because we were on the sound it was always changing, the tides forever recreating the experience. I have a passion for photography, and would stumble out of bed at 5 a.m. just to see what new image I could capture! Definately an experience reserved for the true nature lover!

Lastly the hospitality was like nothing I have ever experienced! The breakfast was wonderful; hearty yet healthy and out-of-the-ordinary. The hosts are real people. They were friendly, accomodating, and spoil you rotten while never superficial or snooty.

I could go on, but I will stop now. All I can say is that I yearn to again drink my morning coffee while listening to the bald eagles speak among themselves, relaxing in an adirondack chair, and watching the changing sound. It really is a magical place.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member