I'm actually Wuzzo's daughter. I adore this place as well and am going back there with my parents and b/f this fall. (Can't stay away...) Mum made a mistake...tut, tut. Pacific Sands now allows dogs! It's a new policy and I think it's just wonderful as all the other hotels allow dogs and they bring such a family feeling to the resorts. Pacific Sands is perfect in all weather. I particularly like the winter and storm season but the pass is difficult to negotiate in the snow. I'm really just updating everyone on the dog policy as it is new and many people may not know about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino