I totally enjoyed my stay at the Pacific Sands Resort. Our room was perfect. Very clean and neat with a fire place and complete kitchen. Everything you need to feel comfortable.
The staff were Wonderful. They were very friendly and helpful. They really want you to have a great time. While we were there we had some really bad weather, but we couldn`t have enjoyed it more. We were out in your yellow hotel raincoats, just having fun on the beach. We also enjoyed Breathtaking views from our room. This is a place where no matter what the weather - You`ll enjoy yourself. Just sit back and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino