Our stay was a three day respite from our daily grind in Victoria. What a fabulous choice. Our accomodations faced out on the beach and we could hear the crashing surf all the time. What a cure for insomnia. We were treated to some of the most spectacular sunsets in the evening. The beach in front of the lodge was composed of fine sand and when the tide was out, an abundance of sea life to explore. Morning walks along the sandy expanse proved to be most enjoyable. Surfing is a popular sport on this beach because of the constant large swells that come in and the bright colorful surf boards added spots of color in the white waves crashing into shore. The units themselves had ample cooking facilities and very comfortable beds. We usually prepared our own breakfast but we were close to Tofino and would frequent the restararunts there for other meals. This is a great place to relax and rejuvenate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino