We rented a villa after reviewing Trip Advisor top rated hotels in Tofino. Pacific Sands was absolutely perfect as a place to celebrate 20 years of marriage! Our kids rated the villa as a highlight of our trip west that included Whistler & Vancouver - location is spectacular, space & design of units is great for a family & capitilizes on the beauty of the location, service was excellent! They offer food from Sobo (highly rated local restaurant) to make in your rooms or you can walk about 50 steps down the beach & eat at the Long Beach restaurant (altho food & service was pretty ordinary). When we visited the other top rated places - we were even more thrilled with our choice - highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino