Every year we go to Tofino and we have stayed at Middle Beach, Tin Wis, Pacific Sands, the Wick and our visit to Pacific Sands this year was the worst.
We stayed at Pacific Sands from December 27th - January 1st, 2010 and we were disappointed overall. The room was very expensive, but, only average. The bathroom was very cold. The service was completely absent, there was no one even at the check out desk when we left the hotel. In addition, I wrote a note to the manager and never received a reply e-mail, etc. . And to top it off, the hotel room did not have a phone!! All in all, I would never stay at Pacific Sands again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino