To Stephen and the entire Pacific Sands Team.
A few months ago we enjoyed a wonderful weekend a your resort and it was a spectacular experience. From check in, to the drive home it was one of the most memorable trips we have been on. All staff were most efficient and friendly.
Creating our own gourmet meals to the sound of the breaking waves, walking on the wind swept beaches, the hot tub, and waking to the fireplace, sunrise, and of course the ocean was almost "sensation overload". We can't wait to return, but in the interim will settle on googling the Cox Bay Web Cam and remembering your great resort and our visit. You can be very proud of your facility, customer service, and overall professionalism of your operation.
best regards, Bill & Karen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino