I recently had the opportunity to travel to Tofino with my 16 year old niece and we spent a wonderful couple of days at the Pacific Sands. From the moment we arrived, until the moment we left, everything was just about perfect. The room had a small and well stocked kitchen, the view onto the beach was breathtaking and the beds and all other amenities were wonderful. We literally walked out our door onto the amazing beach and we walked the beach for a good hour enjoying the surfers and the surf. The staff had recommended that we head out to Sunset Point to catch the sun setting over the Pacific, and, even though it was a bit cloudy, the view was wonderful and the hike to get there was most enjoyable. The staff were consistently friendly and helpful - whether it was helping us to choose a restaurant in Tofino or pointing out where the Yahtzee games were stored we were consistently impressed with the friendliness. My only complaint was that our stay was too short but we will definitely be back the next time we are in Tofino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino