The location is great, you're right on the beach! Lots of mix of people staying at the resort, families, couples, group of friends.
The kitchen in the suite was very small, which was fine for a short stay, but I would bring some of my own cooking supplies next time. The stuff provided was rather old and scratched up.
The furniture smelled and which made it unpleasant and the fireplace didn't work. Oh and there is no phone in the room, so if you want to request something, I guess you would have to walk to the front desk or use your cellphone to call them. The internet reception is not good, so I wouldn't bring my own laptop there or count on being able to use internet in my room.
Not the most luxurious suites, and need some updating. Seems like with a bit more effort, this could have been so much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino