Wonderful beachfront location and great room/suite really made this place. Stunning Cox's Bay where the light and tide change all the time making for a mesmerising location. We had a beach from suite and the view from the balcony was wonderful... hard to leave in fact to go out for the day. Great facilities in the property, everything you need to cater for yourself if you want to and a very comfortable bed and very spacious lounge area. We were sad to leave after 4 nights, would love to return. Staff at reception really helpful and friendly, easy 10minute drive into Tofino itself. Scenery and location hard to beat, no wonder people return every year. Surfers out at all ties not our thing but that did not matter, beach a wonderful place for running, beach coming and just relaxing and watching the surf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino