Spent three nights at Pacific Sands to attend a family wedding. There were three of us in a Lighthouse Suite which was comfortable and well equipped. There is plenty of space between the accommodation so nowhere felt crowded and plenty of family games are available for use by guests. Access to the beach is easy and surfing seems to be the main attraction, there are warnings to swimmers about undercurrents. The staff on reception could not have been more helpful, they arranged for the Pacific Sands shuttle bus to run wedding guests to the reception and when one of our daughter needed a Doctor whilst we were there they were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino