Spent several days at the resort in one of the townhouses. I loved everything. The townhouse in located right on Cox Bay and had great views from the living room and bedroom. The house was well appointed and there were rain coats provided as it rained while we were there. The main house has frozen food for purchase from Sobo in Tofino and that was very convenient. The food from Sobo was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations after visiting the site and reading other reviews. It was the perfect ending to our 2 week trek across Canada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino