Always a pleasure to return to Pacific Sands! We stay at Pacific Sands because of its excellent location and excellent service. The rooms are well-appointed and the resort is perfect for a family. We especially love how we can surf as a family on Cox Bay, the beautiful scenery from our room, and having all the amenities we need during our stay. The beach is spectacular. We have a tradition of doing the Sunset walk (Pettinger walk) every time we stay and exploring the North end of the beach at low tide where one can view amazing star fish, sea anemones, barnacles, etc. We have stayed at Pacific Sands over 14 times and look forward to our return. Highly recommend this resort for families, couples, and groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino