It has always been a great spot, the grounds and units a nice, the staff is good, the gazebo and BBQ area is great. My son had a great time in the surf and at the beach, the dog loved it, we had a good time and would like to return.
The only thing I would like to see happen is to have a bit of an update on the living room/kitchen furniture as this has obviously been well enjoyed by by many and is just plan in need of replacement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino